10.10.2012

Pumpkins...

I love the girls' school.  It is awesome.  I picked them up this afternoon and they were both beaming with pride with their little pumpkins.  They were so excited and proud.  Apparently Dave and I both missed the message that we were supposed to bring little pumpkins for the "pumpkin patch".  The girls were out Friday, Monday and Tuesday.  Today we had no idea.  What I love about their school is that they didn't skip a beat and the girls participated without even realizing that we screwed up and did not bring pumpkins.  Even when we picked the girls up, the teachers were nice and didn't mention that our girls were mooches:) Sophia decorated hers in class and Isabella took hers home to decorate.

Tomorrow Sophia's class is having a Potty Party.  They are making a big deal about using the potty.  Hopefully Sophia will get the message.  She has been pretty good...she is half time in panties/half time in pull ups.

Life is great in the Wilcox household.  Rice has been sending Morgan stuff.  I keep joking with Michelle that it would be awesome for Morgan to go to Rice and then when she graduates she could move to Houston....that would be so nice...Now we have Ashlee and Danny in Katy...we are blessed. 




I am teaching the multiplier in my AP classes...I keep warning the kids that the class would get harder...I think they finally got my message today....lots of problems that were difficult...but they loved it!!!! 

No comments: