10.15.2012

Joy...

My family brings me joy.  Isabella and Sophia are two of the sweetest, happiest little girls.  They smile and laugh, and love.  Today was great.  I started sending emails to parents sharing positive news.  I am blessed to teach really good students who care.  I am going to send nice emails everyday.  I got a few responses from parents who were super nice and excited to hear good news about their child.

After school I went and picked up final touches for the girls Halloween costumes.  Isabella wants to be a witch and Sophia a kitty cat.  Funny story...when Paige was 4, she was a witch- Christa says she remembers that it was all Paige's idea- just like Isabella...both girls look super cute....Friday we are going to the YMCA fall fest...we have gone the last couple of years.





Isabella is super excited about another field trip she has coming up.  Her school is taking them to a fun pumpkin patch.  I feel bad because Sophia can't do field trips until next year.  Sophia has been a great sport.  She was really good about missing out on 2 birthday parties.  The only think she complained about was that Isabella got a little trinket watch as a party favor...Isabella wore it and Sophia kept saying "that's not fair"...note to self, I need to pick her up a little watch...she loves watches and would appreciate it!

No comments: