10.08.2012

Wonderful day!!!



Today was awesome....The girls and I slept in (6:45).  We took it easy, I cleaned, did laundry and worked on school work.  I kept the girls home with me since I had the day off.  Around noon we went to the Y so I could meet my trainer.  Hiring him was the best thing I have done...He is working my tail off.  I told him after my 10 sessions are up, I want to do one more hard core month, and then scale down to one or two days a week.  We went to HEB and then came home and got ready for tomorrow's school day.  I could really get used to more quality time with my girls.  Dave came home a happy man... House was clean, girls bathed, fed, ready for tomorrow!  Life is good.  The Saints won last night and tonight we are going to watch the undefeated Texans win:)

No comments: