10.25.2012

Who Dat and the Sunbelt..

Today was interesting...I'm not going to lie...My morning work out sucked!!! It was so hard...I even jokingly accused my trainer of giving me an extra rep (he said 15 twice)...it is funny because if he loses count and I ask him how many more he says 2...I joked and said "I'm a teacher, I know what you are doing"...anyway, hard work out...School was good.  This week is red ribbon week, say no to drugs. We have themes every day where we can wear jeans if we dress up.  Today was jersey day.  Of course I wore my Saints Jersey.  I love wearing my jersey but feel like a boy when I wear it.  After school when I was running errands people just looked at me strange...

Couple of funny stories....I was about to give my 3rd period students a quiz.  One boy asked "Mrs. Wilcox, will you give us a bonus point for every game the Saints have lost this season?"  haha..

7th period "Mrs. Wilcox, what college did you attend?" Me, "ULL Rajun Cajuns"...another kid, "I watched their football game, they were playing Arkansas".  Another kid asked what conference they were in. Me "Sunbelt"...Another kid "Mrs. Wilcox, I had a nightmare that Baylor was forced to join the Sunbelt Conference"...Me "watch it"...

After school I picked the girls up and took them to Hobby Lobby and Heb...they were hams at Hobby Lobby...they told the check out girl our life story...too cute...They picked out pumpkins at HEB...



I AM SO GLAD TOMORROW is FRIDAY!!! Cold front is coming through!!!

No comments: