10.03.2012

Presidential Debates

Tonight is the first Presidential debate between Obama and Romney.  They both seem to be saying the same thing...I know they are saying different things, but both go round and round without saying much. Today was kind of hard.  I had a couple of kids who were rude in class...99.9% of the students are the best.  I hate that the one or two kids who talk back, talk while you are talking, roll their eyes, take my energy away from the others who are respectful and do the right thing. 

I am teaching Aggregate Expenditures Approach- Average Propensity to Consume, Marginal Propensity to Save....etc...pretty dry stuff...I have decided that tomorrow to review the concepts the kids are going to perform short skits representing different topics.  It should be interesting to see how these bright students make the dry material interesting and memorable:)



After school Christa and I met our friend Diana for dinner at Beck's Prime by my school...I love that place!!! I had the best salad:)  I came home to 2 smiling girls, a smiling husband, and a smiling dog...life is good....great in fact!!!

No comments: