11.24.2013

Friday

Dave took off Friday! It was so nice. The weather started off crazy bad...pouring down rain and then cold, cold! 

Dave and I worked out and then I went to Isabella's Thanksgiving party at school.  The school was flooded with so many parents..I love that!  I also am still pinching myself that I get to go to things like this:)

Later Dave, the girls and I headed to Katy  Mills mall to do a little shopping. We ended up eating at a pizza place by our house called Isavella Mia...very good pizza!! We ended up running into a guy who went to Rice with Dave. They just moved to Cinco Ranch and daughters close in age to Sophia and Isabella:)

When we got home Sophia realized she left her treasure box toy (Daffy Duck) at the restaurant. Super dad Dave went back and got it...

1 comment:

nana said...

Finley is beautiful!!! And, I love your family photo's!! They're awesome!