11.25.2013

Girl Scouts

Today was great!!! I dropped Isabella off to school because it was cold and rainy. I told Sophia she was staying home because she is still coughing, has a runny nose, and started complaining about her ear hurting. When I got home, Sophia was crying. She was upset because she wanted to go to school. I told her I would take her to the redi clinic at HEB and if the doctor (nurse practitioner) said she could go to school, then I would take her. 

She has an upper respitory infection, but is not contagious (dr said she was fine to go to school so I bought her some HEB homemade chicken noodle soup and dropped her off at school)



Dave wanted to go on a lunch date since he is off from work this week. 

We went to Black a Walnut Cafe. After I ran into Hobby Lobby to find a craft for tonight's meeting. Here is what I settled on:)

Sophia wanted to do the craft before the meeting. I can't wait until she is old enough to participate.

The meeting was great!!!

No comments: