11.29.2013

I LOVE DAVID MARK WILCOX

Ok..so don't hate me for being touché and copying my twin sister, but hers was so good, I felt like I should do the same. I am VERY thankful for my wonderful husband Dave...he is the the best person I know. We met at a debate watching party (Bush Vs Kerry)...I kissed too many toads before I met him which I am now grateful for because it makes you appreciate the good ones:) This is why I love him: our first date he planned out and took me to the coolest restaurant/concert venue (last concert cafe) where we had to knock on the door to get in...I was super embarrassed to tell him my big secret (I stupidly married an idiot while in college and was divorced...thank goodness no kids )...he said ok, and never missed a beat..he is the funniest guy I know...he is loyal to a fault and loves his family, friends and job...I am so proud of him, and he is so proud of me.. He is my biggest cheerleader ...I am a Skelly who has all kinds if crazy ideas...he fights some of them, but goes along with others and later says thanks...the thing I love most about him is that he gets the best thing you can do for your kids is be a good husband...he is so sweet and romantic...he is the best dad...wow...God has blessed me and I appreciate it:)

No comments: