2.28.2013

books

Today was good...back at work...grateful to be feeling a little better.  I still have a bad headache, but I can deal with that.  I am grateful tomorrow is Friday.  Sophia has a check up appointment at the pediatric endocrinologist tomorrow afternoon.  She goes every six months.

I picked the girls up and then when we got home they (or mainly Isabella) wanted to make a book.  I helped her write the words (she told me what she wanted to say, I wrote it down, and then she copied in into her book).  She loves books and loves to read.  When the girls got home they started looking at some of my blog books.  It amazes me how much they have grown.  Looking at all the pictures of when Isabella was 16 months and Sophia was a newborn, I can't get over how we had 2 babies at the same time!  I am excited that we will have one more baby in the house.  I want to cherish every moment because I realize they get big fast!

This weekend should be good.  I told Dave we have to clean our dining room out.  We put a bunch of stuff there when we got new carpet.  Over a month later, it is still there!  This is our only free weekend to get chores done because the following weekend we drop the girls off in Tyler and then fly to California!



No comments: