2.13.2013

Wednesday

Today was great....long, but great....Dave was so sweet and got the girls ready and took them to school so I could get to work at 6 am to grade papers.  I was really behind on grading and had to get them done.  After school I went and worked out at the Y for the first time since before Christmas...I am not going to lie, it was hard...and I really didn't do a hard workout.

Dave picked up the girls and took care of dinner (surprised me with sushi!)...I came home and cleaned.  I started decorating the kitchen for tomorrow night...the girls were so excited.  We had a great evening with the girls.  They finished their valentines for school.  I told Dave that I am grateful that he likes Valentines day just like me...some people I know are bah humbug about it, but we both agreed we like holidays....all of them...anytime we can have fun and celebrate, why not:)  We are a good team!

Today I started my first day of Lent by giving up all sweets (ice cream, candy, dessert)...should be fun....





I read a few blogs every night.  One blog that I read is called big mama...She is around my age and lives in San Antonio, Tx.  Her blog is funny.  She just published her first book and I ordered it on Amazon. The funny thing is that Dave and I are so addicted to audible, that it has been a very long time since I have read a book for fun...this book only came in hard copy, so I am excited about reading it...It is a memoir of funny stories...called Sparkly Green Earrings by Melanie Shankle....

No comments: