2.09.2013

Smockaholics

My friend Melissa has told me for a long time about Smockaholics.  A lady sets up shop for a few days in her house so people can sell their gently used (or brand new) kids clothes.  Lots of smocked clothes and boutique style clothes.  I went in the fall and was able to pick up a few things, but by the time I went, most of it was picked through.  So, they had the spring one and it was about 2 miles from my school.  I decided to go Friday during my lunch before all the good stuff was gone....I got a ton of cute stuff...for cheap prices (7-15.00).  I bought more for Sophia because Isabella is more particular with the clothes she wears.  A lot of the stuff they had in Isabella's size was "too babyish"...

Last night it was another typical Friday night...we get home and the girls and I are beat...we are just too tired to go out again...poor Dave wanted to go out to eat or do something fun...we ordered sushi (Sophia is my little sushi roll eater...Isabella not so much).. I went to sleep at 6:30 and woke up this morning at 7 am...I told Dave I am sooo tired all the time...I was hoping the second trimester would be better...it has been a little, but I am still extremely exhausted.










Today should be good.  I have 2 graduate papers I need to work on.  Sophia has 2 birthday parties that Dave is making me go with him...the parents said we could bring Isabella...they are both at bouncy houses.  Then we are going to watch Will and relax for the rest of the evening.  Life is good!

No comments: