2.04.2013

Super Bowl Sunday

Yesterday was awesome...Our friends Tara and Lance invited us over for a crawfish boil...the weather was awesome and the food was even better.  This morning I woke up feeling grateful that I am pregnant because I did not drink and have to worry about not feeling well at work...

I decided to bring fruit kabobs over with dip on the side...I must say they were a hit...I saw on pinterest where people added interesting things...So I added donut holes, gummy works, and rolos....the kids ate them up...I thought they might just eat the fun stuff, but they ate the fruit as well...the dip was creme cheese and marshmellow creme....yummy!!!







Michelle and my dad made it to the super bowl...my dad accidently dropped their tickets when they got into the game...they knew their section and row, but not their seat number...they were pretty sure they found their seat, but at the last minute, the people that picked the tickets up came and made them move....the ticket people were so nice, they found a good spot for them to stand...lesson they learned...take a picture of your ticket and then they can reprint them and then make the unethical people prove where they bought the tickets...that was disheartening, but at least they got to see the game live!

No comments: