2.01.2013

TGIF

So happy today is Friday.  Everyone is stressed out at work and I know we all need a fun weekend.  I made the girls waffles for dinner again.  The girls begged me to. I feel bad because Dave got home from work at 7 and I fell asleep at 7:30...I am just tired.....

When I picked up the girls from school, Isabella's teacher told me she was surprised that yesterday morning Isabella was in a bad mood (which she has never seen  before)...Isabella even stuck her tongue out at the teacher....uh.........I had a long talk with Isabella about why it was wrong.  Sophia kept saying "I'm good, I don't stick my tongue out at my teacher".   I told Isabella to apologize first thing this morning....she kept saying, "I'm too shy, I'm too shy"...I told her if she was so shy then she would not have stuck her tongue out at her teacher!

This weekend should be a lot of fun.  Tomorrow Danny and Ashlee are taking the girls to the zoo and then keeping them overnight.  Dave and I have a bday party to attend.  Sunday we have the crawfish boil Super Bowl party...

Speaking of Super Bowl....My dad got 2 tickets to the Super Bowl and has decided to take Michelle...mom was going to go, but they can't find a hotel room, so she said Michelle can go in her place....I am SOOOOO excited for Michelle...She deserves to go so much...she is such a hard worker, good student, and great mom....plus she LOVES football...Christa and I like football, but really only care about it if it is the Saints or Texans...or UL, UT, or Baylor....


Life is good!!!!

No comments: