Roller Coaster

Today felt like a roller coaster.  At the end of the day I told Dave, "I am tired, grateful, and happy"...but I don't know how I would do this working full time.  It sounds crazy because he wants me to relax all day and take naps when the baby is sleeping...but it doesn't exactly work that way...

Here is an example of my day (I am not complaining... I promise!)
Wake up 5 am (baby woke up at 1 am and 5 am)...Feed baby for an hour and then have to get girls up around 6:30...get girls ready and we jump in car around 7:30.  I decide to be nice and let Molly come with us since I am coming home after dropping girls off (BIG MISTAKE).
We get into the car rider line and drop Isabella off at 8 am.  We head to drop Sophia off next.  When I open the door at Sophia's school, Molly jumps out...wow...that is the last time she gets to ride with us...cars are coming and going...I am on the floor begging her to come out from under the car (mind you...I have a 6 week old and 3 year old right by me)...People are looking like I am crazy.
I go home and get ready for my 10:00 am doctor appointment (I found a new GP in Katy to check my thyroid and get a flu shot). I decided to throw a roast in the crock pot at the last minute.  On my way Christa texts that she doesn't have vertigo and must see a neurologist... stressful!!! (we think she is going to be ok)...
I make it through my appointment (with lots of tears) and then head to the YMCA to work out (uh...hate every minute of it!)...I get home around 12:45...have to feed Finley who is going nuts, pump, and try and eat lunch....I take another shower and then clean up the house (do a couple of loads of laundry...Sophia had another accident last night and peed on her sheets) ...I have a couple of hours in between working out and picking Isabella up...I am super tired and all I want to do is take a nap...but by the time I have done everything, I have about an hour to pick up Isabella.
I get in the "wonderful" car rider line, pick Isabella up and then head to pick up Sophia.  After getting Sophia we head to La Centerra to buy a few props for tomorrow's Mommy and Me Fashion show at the Goddard School.  Sophia and I are both wearing all black and then adding the cute, pink boa we found at Claire's.  Sophia will also have her hot pink boots along with the little pink purses and hello kitty sun glasses I found for 1.00 a piece.
We head home, have the best roast (Dave said it was the best roast I made...he ate his as a Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich)...All I did was put a roast in the crock pot...put a little Tony's Seasoning on top and then put some chicken broth..put it on low and then cranked it to high for a while...it was good!

We ate dinner and then headed out to Orange Leaf for frozen yogurt (it was a school fundraiser for Isabella's school)...and then headed home where I spent the next 2 hours working on information for Isabella's Daisy Troop.
I love my life and am so grateful...Dave doesn't understand when I say I had a busy day..he just wants me to relax...but I can't...I blame the car rider line!!! haha...

No comments: