9.03.2013

Weight Loss

Today was great....I decided today was the day to buckle down and hit my diet and exercise hard...I have 50 pounds I want to lose.  I have 30 pounds to lose to get where I was when I started....40 would make me happy and 50 will make me (and Dave) very happy.









I am still breast feeding and now I am just upping my exercise.  I got onto our elliptical for the first time ever (Dave bought it 8 months ago!).  It is super nice and even has a fan built in:)
When Dave got home we took the girls and Molly to the park.  It was hot, but a great work out.  Sophia cried the entire way there (1 mile) because she did not want to walk.















My cleaning lady had to cancel today, so Finley and I slept most of the day...I am still a little sick, but am starting to feel better.  I picked the girls up and we went to the Dance store to buy a few dance items.  They start their dance classes at the Y on Thursday.  I ended up splurging and buying them VERY cute black leotards with a tutu....they are going to look adorable!












I need lots of prayers for Christa.  Dave is working from home tomorrow so that I can go with Christa to MD Anderson tomorrow to do a follow up and see if she has any cancer remaining.  I pray and pray the appointment goes well!!!

No comments: