9.12.2013

Sickness and Laundry room redo

Yesterday was hard.  Isabella woke up in the middle of the night with a 101 fever.  I had a sneaking feeling she was getting sick when I picked her up in the blazing Texas heat and she was wearing a sweater....She said she was cold.









I asked Sophia if she wanted to go to school or stay home.  She said "go to school"....she is such a good girl.  I dropped her off at school and then headed to the drug store to pick up medicine to help Isabella feel better.
I spent the day working on the laundry room.  It was a mess.  The roughest part was spray painting all of the shelves.  Around 4 pm I was covered in paint, hadn't taken a shower and just looked awful...It dawned on me that I was my mom...the house was a mess and I knew I didn't want Dave to see me or the house in this condition.















After I picked Sophia up from school Isabella started feeling really bad again...she asked me to take her to the doctor.  I ended up taking her to the quick care clinic in HEB.  It was really convenient, was a 20.00 co-pay and we were seen fast. She doesn't have strep, but her tonsils were extremely swollen and she had a fever.  The nurse practitioner called in an antibiotic and said she could go back to school on Friday.









Today I plan on finishing the laundry room project and posting pictures!!!!

No comments: