5.21.2013

Beer bread and shoes

Today was great! The girls are skipping dance tonight because Dave has a work happy hour that he wants to go to...Danny and Ashlee have kindly agreed to babysit the girls. I am super tired and driving downtown is the last thing I feel like doing, but I am grateful. I am lucky that I am able to do fun things like this with Dave and that he really wants me to go:)

I picked the girls up from school and let them each pick out a book to buy from the book fair. As we were leaving I noticed Sophia had her shoes taped again..apparently she keeps taking them off:) Isabella proudly told be the beer bread we packed in her lunch was so good (leftovers from last night..that and crawfish étouffée)... I asked if she mentioned to her teacher that it was beer bread..she said yes, ms. Katie and I talked about how good beer bread is...nice:) we are those parents:)

Today I had a little down time so I started looking up stuff to do in Destin..we are taking a beach vacation in a few weeks and I am getting excited..I have decided that the one special thing I want to do is go fishing:) I love to fish but never get to do it:)

Life is good...we are blessed...yesterday there were horrible tornadoes that ripped through Oklahoma in the middle of the day...hit an elementary school really bad..9 kids dead, 20 something adults dead...awful...seems like this year has been especially bad with sad stories...May God bless the people..









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: