5.05.2013

Breaux Bridge Crawfish Festival

Friday I left work, picked up Molly, the girls, and Dave, and headed towards Breaux Bridge. We caught up with Christa's car somewhere near Beaumont.  Tara and Lance made it to Breaux Bridge a little after we did.   Saturday the weather was BEAUTIFUL, PERFECT!!!!! Last year it was so hot.  This year was so nice.  We went to the festival and ate lots of crawfish.  It was so funny because Saturday day night Christa and I put our pjs on and realized we had the same ones from Target...totally not planned.  Once in a lifetime with pregnant twins and matching outfits. haha.. Today we are going to let the girls go to the Festival Parade and then we will head out.  I have lots of school work to catch up on...I can't believe I have 23 days left of work....God is good!!! I feel like my blog is a broken record of me saying I have so much school work:)









No comments: