5.08.2013

Rat Race...

I don't want to be a complainer...am so grateful...I am just ready to get out of the rat race...I am ready to have moments of boredom...I have one more week of craziness and then things should be good.  I have been on my feet all day trying to get the kids ready for their AP exams (next week), I stay after school to give them an extra hour of tutorials, pick the girls up, cook dinner, and try and fit in time to write a research paper I have due Sunday....I am just grateful next week I have a one week reprieve from graduate work.  By the time my next (second to last) class starts, my students will pretty much be finished for the school year...Life is good!!!!

This week is teacher appreciation week....They keep feeding us at school which is so nice!  I wanted to do something super cute for the girls' teachers (think pinterest), but don't have time...I ran through Chick Filet and picked up the four teachers gift cards...I promised the girls next year we would do something SUPER cute:)




No comments: