5.02.2013

Sick...

The last two days have been awful...Tuesday was my birthday and was wonderful.  Danny and Ashlee watched the girls so Dave and I could have a date. We went to Yard House and had a great time.  Wednesday I woke up and felt ok.  As soon as I got to work I started feeling bad.  Then I started throwing up.  I tried to ride it out, but kept running to the bathroom every few minutes...The secretary finally found someone to watch the last 50 minutes of my class so I could go home.  I threw up at school 10 times!!! Uh...and it got worse when I got home...I was so sick all night.  Dave as usual was a saint.  He took care of the girls and kept them away from me.  All night long I was miserable.  I ended up staying in bed all day trying to get better.  The good news is that this morning I woke up not throwing up.  Apparently I have some type of stomach bug going around.  My coworker said a few of her kids have it.  All I know is that being sick and 6 months pregnant sucks.  I was worried about Finley, but throughout the entire ordeal she kept kicking...my little girl.  It still amazes me that I can have this new person inside of me growing.

Tomorrow is Friday and we are headed to Breaux Bridge for Crawfish Festival...It should be fun.  I have a few school assignments due, but have been trying to work on them. (next week is my last week in my research class...I will have one week off before I start one of my last 2 classes!!!)...Life is good....




No comments: