5.09.2013

Sophia

My Sophia,

Oh how I love her.  She has the cutest personality ever.  She is mischievous and funny and spunky...She is also very sensitive and hard headed.  Here are my Sophia stories.  We are really working on her potty training.  She wears pull ups at night and during nap time.  This morning she woke up in a great mood.  She started taking her pj's off in front of the hamper.  She stopped for a second and was just standing there.  I said, "Sophia, what are you waiting for?"  She looks at me, smiles, and says "I was just peeing in my pull up".  that little stinker:)

As I was leaving for work I gave both girls kisses and said, be good and have a good day.  Sophia said, "I love you mom... I promise I won't kick my friends"...I asked her if she normally kicks her friends...she said no...She is funny, she says random stuff.

When I picked her up from school she got to get a prize out of the treasure box because she took a nap.  I said to the teacher, aren't they supposed to take naps?  Apparently a lot of the kids lately (not Sophia) don't want to take a nap.  That is one thing I can say....Sophia is a GREAT sleeper!!!

Sophia is just such a sweet girl...I love her so much...as does her daddy and big sister.  She is so cute when she proudly proclaims that she is going to be a little sister and a big sister!







No comments: