5.16.2013

Food

Today seemed to center around food..Monday I took the girls grocery shopping..I let them each pick our one lunchable for their lunch..somehow only one made it home, which presents a problem when you have two little girls..every day I asked each one if the other could have the lunchable (always no!) I asked if they wanted to split it (no!) So today I finally had time to stop by heb to pick up the missing one..then I picked up the girls and saw that Sophia doesn't have to bring lunch because a kid in her class is having a bday and providing lunch:)
Today my kids took the ap macro test...you could tell by their faces it was hard...all I can say is we all tried really hard:)
Sophia had a great day at school...she was nice to all of her friends..Isabella had a great day..she is leaving about plants and loves describing different parts...they are both too cute:)
Tonight I made a pretty good dinner..orange chicken/rice/veggies...
And now a confession..I eat ice cream every night...I bought the girls little blue bell cups called birthday cake...it is sooooooo good!!!! Has chucks of chocolate bday cake in it!!!
Tomorrow Dave and I are chaperoning prom at house of blues...Christa and Brad are watching the girls overnight...my principal is treating all the chaperones to dinner at house of blues..I ordered shrimp and grits as my main course...yum...
Christa surprised me by purchasing a groupon for her and I to take a knitting class....should be interesting:)
Isabella was excited because they had a picnic for lunch..are lunch outside on blankets
































































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: