5.28.2013

Lots of randomness

Today was very interesting. It started off on a bad note when I woke Isabella up to get ready for school. She was burning with fever.. Poor girl..so Dave was a trooper and worked from home while both girls stayed home.







I went to work and only had a couple of students have to take their senior final. Christa sent me a picture of a recipe from her school's newspaper..crazy!! But it sounds good:)




A few of my students dropped by with some really nice note and a couple of sweet surprises (best vegan chocolate chip cookies, Starbucks gift card)...very sweet..recently it has dawned on me how much I appreciate a hand written note from students...sure, the presents are nice, but the notes are really meaningful. I am going to have the girls write nice notes to their teachers!




Moving right along..my mom posted the craziest picture of a dead possum on her back porch. She thinks it bit the electric cord and electrocuted itself. The picture reminded me of the one she sent last year with the dead armadillo floating in their pool. They live on Bayou Teche and get lots of crazy creatures.. The worst was whe the snake crawled through the doggie door and landed in their bed...eek!








After work I had a doctor appointment.. I am 29 weeks! Christa and I have the same dr and he has wanted a picture with both of our bellies. Today we just happened to both have an appointment. The picture was taken and my dr asked if I had any problems/concerns... I told him I thought I was gaining too much weight...he said I was doing great (have gained 26 pounds so far)..apparently most women gain between 35-40 pounds.. I am sure he sees women who gain 50,60,70 lbs...on my pregnancy board there people say they are up that much...anyway, I will lose it after the baby is born!




When I got home my Lord and Taylor package arrived... I ordered the girls swimsuits and picked up a couple of matching Ralph Loren rompers for Finley and Charlotte (they were 11.00 each!)




Finally, Isabella got to see Finley kicking up a storm in my belly...it was too cute...Sophia missed it because she was changing clothes for the millionth time (she is my little fashion diva! )

Life is great! Fingers crossed Isabella gets better :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: