5.06.2013

Ultrasound

I need to stop worrying so much. Yesterday Finley was not that active so I was worried all day long.  I knew I had a doctors appointment (glucose test and ultrasound).  Dave couldn't make it so that stressed me out.  Everything went great!  My amniotic fluid is back to normal again (thank goodness!!!).  I got a couple of really cute pictures.  She kept putting her hands in front of her face.  She opened her mouth a few times...it was AWESOME!!!

I picked up the girls and we headed to Hobby Lobby.  Christa's baby shower is this weekend and I have a few "cute surprises" for her...can't wait to show pictures!!! On the way home from the store I received Sophia's electronic daily report.  It said " Please remind Sophia that our feet stay on the floor.  She was standing in chairs today"...

Great...so I read the note to Sophia when we got home.  She just had this little smile she was trying to hide...she knew she should not being doing it, but she liked the attention....I made her go to her room and sit on her bed for 5 minutes when we got home.  I love her so much and hope that she is not driving her teachers nuts:)

When I got home I made dinner- sloppy joes, pasta roni and vegetables.  I haven't found a good sloppy joe recipe.  So far I have used two different brands in the can- the 2 main ones...I am not crazy about either one.




No comments: