5.09.2013

Thursday

Today was good....busy, but good.  Christa called me at work worried because she was having bad pains for 20 minutes... She went to the nurse's office, laid down, and they went away.  I was so relieved.  She is 30 weeks pregnant.  The good news is we both are at the point that if we went into labor the babies would have a good chance. I worked my tail off today (trying to get everything done!).  I tutored kids for an hour after school and then had a few errands to run. I ran to Hobby Lobby and ended up picking up a couple of frames for my Crawfish Festival Posters (last years and this years).  I stopped by Babies R Us to pick up a baby shower gift for my coworker.  I finished up stuff I was making for Christa's shower.  Life is good.

Isabella is learning about plants and life cycle.  She brought home a plant that she has to take care of.  I told her that could be her and her daddy's project because Dave has been doing that kind of stuff.



No comments: