5.18.2013

Prom

Yesterday was great. I left work and drove home to take a shower to get ready for prom. As I was leaving I told Molly ah couldn't go with me..she saw the girls packed bag and shot out the door...poor thing, I ended up taking her with me to Christa's house:) After I picked the girls up from school we were driving to Christa's and all of a sudden Isabella started having a melt down saying she didn't want to leave her mommy..she started crying I want my mommy, I want my mommy..Sophia pipes in "don't worry mom, I don't need you"...

I dropped the girls off to spend the night with Christa. I picked Dave up downtown where we had dinner at the house of blues and chaperoned prom...it was nice:)

Today Christa is taking Isabella to Paige's high school cheerless fund clinic (Sophia is too young)...later on we have Isabella's preschool graduation:)



























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: