5.22.2013

My little helpers

Today was great! We are just winding down at school. One of my sweet students from 7th period made the entire class the most delicious cake!! It was a chocolate cake with a peanut butter frosting, surrounded by Reece's...the entire class was so happy and grateful she did that for us.

After work I headed to the YMCA to sort out a situation. I paid my personal trainer 800.00 for 20 sessions back in December..I used 10 sessions and then had to take a few weeks off because of a possible tear around my placenta..a few weeks later I was ready to go back, he told me he got injured and would be out for a while..long story short a few months went by, and I tried to contact him..he told me he no longer worked there and I probably lost my money..today I finally had time to go try and sort it out...basically the trainer swindled me out if 400.00...I can't get the money back, but the manager was very nice..she is going to credit me with 10 one hour sessions after I have the baby...I was very glad they agreed to do that..it saddens me that the Y hired a con artist..he basically stole the money in my opinion...

I picked up the girls and they helped me make dinner..I bought a dill sauce at heb and drizzled it over chicken and green beans..yum..it was good:)

Life is great!!!





















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: