5.27.2013

Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day...to my wonderful father Gregg and father in law Rich! The last couple of days have been relaxing. We took it easy yesterday and took the girls to the pool. Today we met up with Tara and Lance at the Cinco Ranch water park and then came home to take long naps..Dave cooked our Cajun food (sooo good) and then we spent a few hours putting away a million clothes...Dave and I have been good about doing laundry but not putting it away..we probably had a months worth of clothes in a basket. I am SUPER grateful the cleaning lady is coming tomorrow..I told Dave that I have 8 more working days and then project get the house organized will start!!

Tomorrow Christa and I both have dr appointments...our dr wants a picture of both of us pregnant so hopefully we will be able to get one:)



























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: