5.15.2013

Special day!!

Today is a special day for a couple of reasons..I entered my third trimester today!!! I have about 11-12 weeks left!!!!! Also, today was my last teaching day!!! Ever!!! My kids are taking their AP Macroeconomics tomorrow...after that they will watch Mr. Smith Goes to Washington and then a few of them have to take my final..most are exempt.. If I could drink, I would celebrate this day with a margarita or two:) that is ok, everything is good!!!!

I picked Sophia up from school yesterday and asked if she was better...her teacher said not really..she didn't say it like that, but I can read between the lines..I asked if she was hitting the kids, shoving kids...apparently hitting kids..we talked a lot last night about her behavior..I put her in time out...we shall see..today I am going to make sure that when she is being bad they immediately punish her...meaning time out right then..it is hard for me to punish her hours later after..not that we won't...but I really want to see her be nice to everyone... She gets frustrated and hits...she even hits me sometimes...

On a brighter note, we are do close to the end of the school year!!!!









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: