5.23.2013

Sprouts

Today was long...so long, but good...Dave sorted the girls out because I had a 7:15 am meeting. Today was my last day within lots of my students..I told them how much I appreciated having them this year...I meant every word. God blessed me immensely by allowing me to teach at Stratford..I told the kids their parents should be very proud that they raised such nice, smart, good kids. I pray my three girls treat their teachers the way these kids have treated me:)

I stayed at work until 5:30 because we had a retirement celebration. 3 teachers are retiring. It was the nicest teacher retirement celebration...all three had a ton of people saying the kindest words about them..

I rushed to pick up the girls from school...we then headed to the new Sprouts on Cinco Ranch Blvd..I had to pick up stuff for Morgan's graduation party in Louisiana..I can't believe my sweet nephew is graduating from high school!!!

Life is good...there are lots of people I am praying for...seems like a lot if people I know need prayers for cancer and other illnesses...



















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: