5.30.2013

So close!!!

I am so close to being a full time stay at home mom, I can taste it!!! Only 5 more work days left:) I have been bringing the girls to school these last few days (Dave has done it most of the year) and Dave has really appreciated it.. It has allowed for him to get into the office early:) Today was the last day of senior finals...life is good....really good:)

I picked up the girls and am exhausted. Dave said he was worried about me last night because he said my breathing appeared to be labored while I was sleeping on my back..he thought a few times I stopped breathing..which I am sure is not the case..he wants me to sleep on my side..we shall see.

The girls are watching scooby doo and we are waiting for Dave to come home with dinner..we have a Zoe's kitchen gift card that he is going to use because I am too tired to cook:)
























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: