6.01.2013

Friday

Friday was great. I brought the girls to school and went to my last Friday if work!! I didn't have any students so I worked in the library helping Counselors call parents of underclass man who were failing classes and needed to sign up for summer school. I didn't mind calling because they weren't my students and I was just relaying the message. One if the senior teachers told me that he was aggravated because it wasn't his job...I just don't get that...when a principal hires you, anything your principal asks you to do is your job...I guess I was just raised differently:)

A nice stranger reminded me that my inspection sticker was due...I knew it was good until the end of May, but lost track of time and next thing you know it is May 31st!!! So, I took care if that and am good for another year:)

Dave got home from work and kind of wanted to go out to eat..I was too tired to leave and reminded him we had a full day Saturday..we comprised and had sushi delivery:) Sophia is not a great water but she eats ALL of the sushi on her plate (she is my daughter!!!)

On a positive note, my childhood friend Julie got pretty good news regarding her breast cancer..after the PET scan, they found it is still stage 3 and is curable...praise God!!! I can't even imagine what her family is going through...





















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

nana said...

Great news for Julie!! She's been in my prayers.