6.06.2013

FREE

This is the word that kept going through my mind as I was driving away from school for the last time!!! I can't believe the last day of school finally arrived:)

The day started great. I took the girls with me to work since Isabella couldn't go to school today. We had breakfast at Einstein Bagels and then headed to my work. I thought it would take me longer, but I was finished with my check out list by 10:30 (most teachers were finished earlier)...we met Christa for a celebratory lunch at Cafe Express and then headed to the mall to do a little shopping. I bought the girls shoes and myself an iPad mini. Dave has an iPad, but he likes to use it, so I figured I needed something for myself:) of course the girls have already taken it over!!

Tomorrow we leave for vacation!!!! There is a hurricane in the gulf that I hope misses us:) life is good!! God is great:)












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: