6.22.2013

Friday

Friday was pretty good...I took the girls to chick filet for lunch.












We then went to HEB to do some grocery shopping. I promised the girls we would make a jello project..they picked out firecrackers from a video Isabella found from jello.com.. While we were at the grocery store the chef was sampling another dish (homemade Mac and cheese) with that bacon jelly...it was sooo good!! She told me you could put it in lots of things, including box Mac and cheese..which I did for dinner and it was sooo good!!! Awe the secret ingredient!








We got home and made the jello..it took longer than I thought, but overall was not hard..the girls had a blast!
























Dave got home and grilled steaks..it wasn't too bad outside:) life is great..we have about 6 weeks left before we meet Finley..Dave was talking about how much are life is going to change..the girls are at a pretty easy stage:)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

THE RODRIGUEZ FAMILY said...

I will have to say that 3 is really hard. I've said it several times via post. I think that since Isabella and Sophia are older it might not be as rough but will still have it's challenges. Don't want to seem like Debby Downer but also want to be realistic. I'm sure you'll do great and it will be nice that you can stay home with your newest addition (and Sophia too of course ;)).