6.16.2013

Happy Father's Day!!!

Today is a low key day...we got home yesterday evening and took it easy. We were so grateful that Danny and Ashley house and dog sat. When we got home we saw a picture they drew on the pantry door...it was awesome!!! Since I painted the door with chalk board paint, we have kept it pretty boring..so the picture was a nice surprise:)




Today we celebrated Father's Day by taking Dave to eat at Bombay pizza..Dave has eaten at the one downtown and wanted us to try the one in Sugarland..it was soo good!!! Indian pizzas! In fact, the restaurant was featured on Food Network's Best Thing I Ever Ate..we ordered the Slum Dog and the Gateway to India (pizza featured on the show)..they were both very good!












After lunch Dave wanted to stop at the Learning Express..he wanted to buy some type of model toy he and the girls could put together...




Lastly,

I just wanted to say how grateful I am for all the wonderful fathers in my life...of course there is my awesome dad and father in law..and then there is Dave....

Dave is the best dad for lots of reasons:
- he loves all of his girls so much
- he spends so much time with them
- he reads them stories and puts them to bed every night
- he took his share of working from home days this year when one or both were sick
- he works with them individually on their reading
- he has taken them to every one of their dentist appointments
- he always talks to baby Finley in my stomach:)













Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: