6.25.2013

Fabric protection

Today was a very crazy day!!! When I dropped the girls off at school I found out Isabella's class was going on a field trip..I was grateful they had not left and she ended up being able to go. They went to the Discovery Green Park..thankfully I had time to run to Target next to her school and grab her a sack lunch!! Won't make that mistake again:)





I headed to Christa's house next. The plan was to run some errands and she was going to look at couches with me. Dave and I decided to get cloth couches for the living room because the leather sectional we bought right before Isabella was born is just not comfortable..Christa and Brad just bought all new living room furniture, so I felt she did a lot of the legwork..I wanted one similar to hers and she said Gallery Furniture had something a little smaller...



Gallery Furniture is a very interesting place:) I had a great experience. When we walked in the famous "mattress Mac" was working in the front. Christa and I get lots of looks now that both she and I are about to pop!

I ended up finding a very comfortable sectional and the good news was that they could deliver it tonight!





We then went and had lunch at a hole in the wall sushi/ Chinese restaurant by Christa's old house..they had a very good sushi/Chinese lunch buffet for 8.00!! It is a very small place but was packed with mostly business men...you can't get a better deal!








When I got home I checked the mail and the sweetest package arrived from a long time childhood friend named Nana. It was a present for both my baby Finley and Christa's baby Charlotte!




Later tonight the couch finally arrived!! I love it:) I will admit it is a tad big, but much homier (is this a word?) than what we had. I told the delivery guys and Dave that the couch and chaise was do comfortable I was going to spend the next 6 weeks lying on the chaise...I said "in fact, I might give birth on this chase....does the fabric protection cover birth?" They looked at me for a second and then we all started laughing!!!

This is before









Life is good!!!




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: