6.04.2013

CRAZY MORNING!!!

Ok...I try to be positive about everything...but this morning was bad...I was traumatized all morning long. My sweet Sophia threw the worst tantrum of her life! She woke up in a bad mood so I finished getting ready and sent Dave to sort her out. At one point she decided she wanted to be a ballerina..Dave said she needed to put on her shirt and shorts (the shirt said SMILE)...so ironic..Sophia got mad and kept taking her clothes off..Dave was late so I told him to go and I would get her ready..:she continued to go nuts..now I was going to be late. I finally told her I would just take her to school naked..she put her clothes on..we entered her school with her wearing rain boots because she wouldn't keep her socks and shoes on, her hair was a mess because she wouldn't let me fix it, and she was screaming at the top of her lungs..I gave her a hug and left for work...

Today we had our end of year luncheon..it was really nice..my principal called everyone to the front that would not be returning..when I went up he said, "it is pretty obvious why she is not returning"..I am sooo blessed!!! Dream job coming up and I ended my teaching career with a dream job.

I picked up the girls and got them ready for their recital. I am really glad they went because they had a great time...Isabella was so graceful and did awesome...Sophia had a such a sparkle! At the end of each dance Sophia would start waving and saying, thank you...thank you very much..she ate it up!! My little ham:)

We went to eat dinner at Black Walnut Cafe and then went home so I could work on my crisis counseling assignment. I watched the Voice and was glad the girl from Paige's high school made it through...that means tomorrow NBC is flying the girl Danielle) to Houston where Cy Ranch will put on a pep rally. They will film it for the next show. Since Page is now a cheerleader, it would be cool if she was on tv!

































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: