6.03.2013

29 weeks 5 days


How far along: 29 weeks 5 days

Baby size: butternut squash

Gender: Girl:  Finley Katherine

Weight Gain: about 27 pounds...good times!

Maternity clothes: have been wearing jeans these last few days of work...shorts on the weekend.  Just bought 2 maternity swimsuits from Target

Sleep: I go to bed early and then wake up really early (sometimes midnight or 1 am...most of the time I can get back to sleep)

Movement: Yes, lots of movement:)  No hiccups yet, but lots of sweet kicks!

Food cravings: ice cream, ice cream, and and more ice cream....same as with my other two girls

Food aversions: unfortunately no!

What I miss: hitting it hard at the gym, big glasses of red wine, raw oysters, martinis 

Looking forward to:  Beach Vacation and coming back to start working on the nursery! 

Best Moment: Feeling Finley kick...looking down at my huge belly and just being very GRATEFUL that I have a little life growing inside of me...it amazes me I have this little person with me 24/7!

Pregnancy Symptoms: heartburn, ligaments are stretching


Stretch Marks: I'm sure I have them, but am not really looking!!!

No comments: