6.17.2013

First official day as a SAHM

So today was my first official day as a stay at home mom. Dave went to work and the girls and I slept in (so grateful). I have decided that I am going to try and organize some part of my house everyday, even if it is small..today I started with a small linen closet.







The girls and I headed out to run a few errands. I picked up a certified letter from the tax assessor saying our property tax appeal was denied..I get it..the economy is better and the assessed taxes do seem fair...next the girls and I headed to HEB to do a grocery shopping. Isabella wanted to make a summer chore chart. The deal is they get a star for different chores..10 stars = 1.00...so far today Isabella has 5 stars..Sophia barely has one..she doesn't really care about the chore chart!









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: