6.19.2013

Dentist appointment

Today the girls and I had one appointment- they both had a dentist appointment. This is the first time I have taken them because my awesome husband has taken them to all the previous appointments. They both did great! Sophia got 6 sealants put on her teeth and can't have any hard candy, sticky candy,etc.



















Before their appointment Christa and Will came over. We ran a few errands. Christa wanted to buy baby Charlotte the same socks I bought at Stein Mart.







She wanted to stop and take a look at the new Whole Foods by our house. She loved it and was jealous Katy has one and it doesn't look like Cypress will get one anytime soon..

We also made a stop at the Goodwill Select. I picked up a cute dress up outfit for the girls. It was one of those dance recital outfits you know a parent paid too much for and the kid wore once:)












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: