6.20.2013

Cold

I have had a cold all week long...I am not really miserable, but it is just another thing:) Today I dropped the girls off at school (it was a splash day so they were excited). I ran a few errands and then met a friend for lunch. I met Christa at King Dollar before. They have workbooks I picked up for Isabella and Sophia..the girls love them and they can be pricey at the regular store:)

Paige was with us at King Dollar. I told her that when Christa and I needed training bras, mom bought them for us at the dollar store..it is a funny story now, but pretty embarrassing when it was happening.










After lunch it was around 2:30 when I started heading back to Katy..I was torn, I could pick the girls (knowing they might not be ready) and spend time with them or go home and pick them later. I really did not feel like going out again so I picked them up..big mistake..they were both disappointed I was there so early..won't do that again:) I am just grateful they love it so much!

I have been avoiding the outside as much as possible because it is so hot..the girls and I went to check the mail around 7 pm and it was soo nice outside!!! I was shocked!! Who knew it was not that bad once the sun started to set:)
























Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: