6.18.2013

Swim Lessons

The girls go to school all day on Tuesdays and Thursdays. They love school, so it works out great! I dropped the girls off at school and then had a 32 week doctor appointment.




Everything at the doctor went great...I have gained 31 pounds so far (eek!!).. I looked back on my pregnancy with Sophia and only gained 20 pounds at this point..I did WAY better with my eating habits..plus I worked until the day before I had her. I had my third trimester blood work (in the state of TX all pregnant women have to have an HIV and syphilis test in third trimester)..I am pretty sure my dr will induce me at 39 weeks, so I am hoping for a August 8th delivery!
I came home and worked on graduate work. I made myself organize one cabinet in my kitchen!








I then went and signed the girls up for swim lessons. They are going to the same place as last year and start July 8th..I was trying to kill time before I picked the girls up from school do I went to the Stein Mart to browse..I ended up buying Finley a couple packs of cute socks..they were only 6.99 for each pack of 4 and I justified the expense by telling myself that I really haven't bought her much! Plus I remember having these socks with Isabella and loved them:)




The girls had a great day at school! They were super excited about starting swim lessons again!




Isabella wanted to earn a few more stars so she helped me put away some laundry...so far, day 2-- Isabella: 13 stars...Sophia: 1...good times:)




For dinner I am baking a stuffed chicken we bought in Louisiana. I also made a broccoli salad the girls liked at HEB (chef was sampling)..one of the ingredients is bacon jelly..it is actually good..I made the recipe but left out the sunflower seeds (didn't have them) and left out the extra bacon..it tasted really good!
















Lastly, I swear Sophia marches to her own drum.. she dresses herself in the evening and comes up with the craziest outfits:)



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: