6.26.2013

Up and down

Today so far has been up and down..I will start with the ups..the girls and I are loving the new, comfy couch..it is a tad too big for our living room, but it will work:)




I took the girls to memorial city mall to meet up with my friend Melissa and her 2 year old Sawyer..the girls rode the carousel and had a blast!







We finished lunch and then took the kids to see Monster University. The kids really liked it! This was Sawyer's first real movie theater experience and he did well...the girls were super helpers and held his hands so he wouldn't run off:)














And lastly...the sad news..my grandmother is in icu in Seattle and not doing well at all...also my uncle Brian who lives in Lafayette is not doing well either..he is in the hospital and things look bad...please pray for my family..


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

nana said...

LOVE the carousel pictures! Those should be framed!!