6.03.2013

To dance or not...that is the question...

The girls have been doing tap/ballet/gymnastics at the Little Gym...2 weeks ago we couldn't take the girls and last week they had to miss because Isabella got really sick..the problem was that they have their recital (during normal class time) tomorrow..I figured they would have missed too much to participle, but would swing by and pick up the costumes I paid for..they were really nice and said that the teachers would be in front doing the dance so the girls would g fine..this place is very unstructured (Sophia would come out a million times during practice)..I decided to let the girls decide...they both said that they would like to go (Isabella said, only if the outfit is cute)...well the outfit is super cute so I will take them and not be freaked out if they don't know a lot:) Dave is going to try and make it:)













On a different note...I have been drinking tons and tons and tons of water...partly because I have discovered the crystal light drops that go into the bottle...I have tried the peach flavor and the blue raspberry...it is sooo good:)




I made a pretty good dinner tonight..Sophia changed a million times today...she is so funny. Ever night she sorts out her pjs..that girl comes out with the craziest outfits..she has suck spunk..always accessorizing!










Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: