3.13.2011

Love me some "Pizza Deaux"...






Today was day #1 of Project organize the Wilcox household...We worked on the girls' playroom upstairs. I went and purchased another toy organizer from Target. My goal is to organize one or two rooms everyday during this break. Dave is working half days so I am not sure if the girls will make it to day care or not...Dave suggested pizza for dinner...he asked if I wanted Pizza Deaux....of course...it is a new pizza place about a mile from our house..the owners are from Lafayette...I love the pizza...it has a thin crust...kind of like a cracker...I have loved every pizza we have ordered from them...Dave was not such a huge fan until tonight...he admitted he really like the one we ordered (Mardi Gras)....sooo good....

Isabella brings so much stuff home everyday from her school that our fridge was too packed...so I bought a large bulletin board to hang in the game room to display the girls' art and projects...

No comments: