6.08.2012

Catch Up Post - Not Sure If There Should Be A Hyphen...

So I haven't posted all week. It's cool, I'll make up for it now...

It was a fairly eventful week. Over the weekend, Corrin took the girls to Galveston while I stayed home and installed a non-electronic doggy door, and met the irrigation guys to fix our sprinklers...

We decided to go with the non-electronic doggy door for two reasons: we often watch Christa/Brad's dogs (and the have no electric collars), and Molly has broken several of her $30+ collars...

I have to thank Brad for showing me how to install the electric door. After that, the traditional door was easy...

It was nice to get the sprinklers running again, the Houston area needed the rain... Of course it also allowed the girls to play on the swing set in the water...
 

On Sunday evening, we tried making roast beef. We enjoyed eating it, it had garlic... The vampires had a different opinion...

 

Tonight was nice. Isabella wrote her name for us, and the girls played upstairs while Corrin and I watched some back episodes of 'Parenthood' upstairs with them... Relaxing... I couldn't figure out how to rotate Isabella's name...


 

 

That is all... Dismissed.

No comments: