6.17.2012

Happy Father's Day...

Happy fathers day to the best husband in the world...I am so blessed and I really appreicate him!!! Happy father's day to the best father and father-in-law...and happy father's day to my wonderful brothers in law...all 3 of you!!!

We had a great trip to Austin. Dave, the girls, and my in-laws took the girls to the museum while I worked on my counseling class...it is theories and is kicking my butt..not really, but I am having to work very hard...I spent several hours Friday, Saturday, and most of today working on assignments that were due at midnight tonight...

We ordered pizza and played games upstairs with the girls. We ended up moving our tv from our room to the upstairs gameroom to try and use the room more. If we can spend most of the time upstairs, we can keep the downstairs clean.

No comments: