6.11.2012

Kick My Booty!

Today was very productive. Christa and I took the kids to our friend Melissa's house this morning. The plan was for Paige to watch the kids while the three of us put on camel packs and headed out for an intense hour workout. It was awesome. Just like the old days when the three of us were in



volved in Adventure Racing. It was a hard work out, but it changed so much that it felt great. Melissa carefully planned out the workout. We jogged, sprinted, did lunges, pull ups, push ups, and more. We want to try and get together as much as possible.

After the workout we got lunch (chick filet for Christa's kids, Fazzoli's for mine). The girls never really eat their food when I go to Chick Filet. They love pasta and Fazzolis is perfect...Fast food Italian. I ended up order Christa and I lunch because they had 4 menu items that were less than 400 calories. Christa didn't believe they were less than 400 calories because it was so good.

We took the kids to the neighborhood waterpark and then went to Sams. Christa is throwing a cupcake wars at my house on Wednesday so she needed to pick up a few things. I am scouring the internet looking for cute cupcake ideas for the girls and I.

No comments: