6.20.2012

Silly things the girls say...

Sophia
- that's so gross
- my name is "Tortilla"...she is tring to say Sophia
- where is Isabella? (she used to only be able to say Bella...now it is Isabella)
- hold you (she wants me to hold her)

Isabella
- you are driving me crazy!
- is it appropriate
- you've got to be kidding me
- I'm not your mother anymore (to which I reply...you were never my mother...you are my daugther)..she says the same to Dave...I'm not your father anymore.

These girls are the cutest girls ever. I know I am partial. Sophia is very sly, funny, smart...she fake cries, pretends to be Molly, and pretends to be asleep. My favorite is when she is trying not to smile and she does anyway...it is precious.

Isabella is such a mature girl for three. Her vocabulary is huge. She loves to be drama queen, but in a sweet way.

No comments: