6.17.2012

Friday

I asked my friend Dawn if she wanted to meet for lunch or go work out. She said she was meeting her friend Rachel and her kids and that we could meet up with them. We met all of them at Memorial City mall. The kids played for a while then we ate at California pizza kitchen. Dawn ordered a salad pizza, I ordered a Thai pizza, and Rachel ordered a margarita pizza. We then tasted each others...it was sooo good....they actually have REALLY good kids mac and cheese with edamane. We then hit Gap for a great kids sale. Isabella really needed clothes. Sophia is always fine because she has a ton of hand me downs. Of course I had to buy matching outfits. We then came home and packed for Austin. Dave came home and we headed west for fathers day weekend. Dave's parents have come in the last three times so we felt we owed them a trip.


No comments: